iConnect Training’s PT-201 is a DDC/BAS programmer training unit designed for technicians who work with programmable unitary controllers. Graphical object oriented programming is presented using the non-proprietary, open-licensed Sedona Framework®.
- Power Requirements: 50W; 120VAC; 60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 55°F to 85°F
- Storage Temperature: 10°F to 110°F
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Mounting: 5/16” carriage bolts (2) optional
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs (not including workbooks)
- Dimensions: 18.5”W x 14”H x 7”D (w/cover)
- Programmable Sedona 20 point unitary controller with BACnet IP, and web interface
- Instrument panel with Input/Output components and 24VAC posts
- Belimo 2-10VDC Actuator with 2-10VDC position feedback
- Relay with HOA switch
- 0-20VDC Digital meter
- 5 port Ethernet switch 10/100mpbs
- Banana plug jumper kit with storage pouch
The PT-201 DDC/BAS Programming system can be purchased in two versions:
PT-201-Bc20 – Contemporary Controls BAScontrol20 controller, BAS Toolkit software, Intro to Sedona Course Curriculum (USB Drive). Pre-wired Banana Test Leads. Full 1 yr. warranty.
PT-201-DIN – DIN rail mount (No controller included), BAS Toolkit, Banana Test Lead Kit. Limited 1yr. warranty. No curriculum included.
E-Learning Curriculum Now Available!
PT-201: Additional suggested 4 courses totaling 72 credit hours
Subscription includes Instructor’s selection of any 5 courses in catalog. Add more courses by request.
- 154 Control System Types and BAS Basics
- 155 BAS Installation and Strategies
- 156 BAS System Management and Advanced Technologies
- 159 IT for HVAC Techs
Interested in the DDC/BAS Programmer Training Unit?
Submit a request for quote or download the spec sheet for more information.
Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 24″ L x 18″ W x 14″ H