The TU-106 Dual-Application Commercial Refrigeration Trainer can show the operation of multi-evaporator systems, dual temperature applications (both low and medium) and an electric resistant heat defrost cycle. This deluxe trainer is great for providing a hands-on experience to future HVAC/R technicians.
- Electrical requirements: 120VAC; 60Hz; 15A
- Uses R-134a Refrigerant
- Overall Size: 72″ L x 20.75″ W x 79″ H
- Compressor: Single phase, 1/2 HP semi-hermetic (bolted reciprocating-type)
- Panels: 1⁄4″ thick HDPE with steel reinforced component shelf
- Customizable isolated access ports for alternate metering devices
- Defrost Timer
- 2 Liquid Refrigerant Flow Meters
- Electrical Fault Package
- Evaporator Pressure Regulator (EPR)
- Sight glass tubes at inlet and outlet of evaporators and condenser constructed of explosion-proof, tie-bolt design
- Cut-out and by-pass valves
- Hand valves allow malfunctions to be simulated
- Many control changes are possible
- Thermostatic control with an adjustable range of –30°F to 100°F
- 2 solenoid liquid line valves
- Condenser and Low and Medium Temperature Evaporators: Copper tube coils with aluminum fins and adjustable speed fans mounted on back of panel.
- Combine low pressure and high pressure control
- Includes Lab Manual and Operation Instructions
Interested in the Dual-Application Commercial Refrigeration Trainer?
Shipping Weight: 900 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 81″ L x 45″ W x 88″ H
eLearning curriculum is now available for the TU-106 Dual-Application Commercial Refrigeration Training Unit. The 7 suggested courses below come to a total of 126 credit hours.
- 101 Fundamentals
- 135 HVACR Heat Pumps
- 141 Refrigeration I
- 142 Refrigeration II
- 143 Refrigeration Cycle Service Procedures
- 441 Commercial Refrigeration I for HVAC Techs
- 442 Commercial Refrigeration II for HVAC Techs