iConnect Training’s Warranty Policy for HVAC/R Training Products
We are proud to offer high-quality, HVAC/R training products designed and manufactured in Ellicottville, NY. Our Warranty Policy covers our manufactured training units and equipment against defects in workmanship and materials. It does not cover accidents, abuse or normal wear and tear.
Any iConnect Training unit that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship will be under warranty for one year from the date of purchase. Failures due to improper use, abuse, normal wear and tear or alteration are not covered by this warranty. Wear and tear is defined as damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use or aging. If the product is covered under our warranty, we will repair, replace or credit at our discretion.
- Contact our Tech Support Team as we find that many warranty issues can be solved with guidance from our specialists.
- Phone: 716-699-2031 option 2
- Email: [email protected].
- If the issue cannot be resolved you will be given specific next instructions
- The product will undergo our product inspection. If the product is found to be covered under our warranty, we will repair, replace or credit at our discretion.