Designed to provide an immersive learning experience, the TU-808 Heat Pump Trainer With Inverter Compressor & R-290 Refrigerant is a powerful tool that allows students and professionals to explore the intricacies of heat pump systems and the use of environmentally friendly refrigerants.
Similar to the TU-806 R-290 EEV Table-Top AC & Refrigeration Training Unit, the TU-808 utilizes the new “green” refrigerant R-290 offering a sustainable alternative to traditional refrigerants. With its unique features and advanced technology, this training unit takes HVAC/R training to new heights.
- Utilizes new “green” refrigerant R-290
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC; 60Hz; 15A
- Weight: 73 lbs.
- Reversible thermodynamic “heat pump” system with hot/cold mode selector
- R-290 natural refrigerant: can be vented to outdoor atmosphere (does not need to be recovered)
- Inverter Compressor with manual speed control (75Hz to 124 Hz): illustrate the change of phases of refrigerant in the sight glasses & the power consumption changes from inverter variations
- Real-time read out of compressor frequencies
- Smallest inverter unit in the industry: advanced technology in a portable, light weight unit
This unit utilizes a natural refrigerant, R-290, and certain schools and campuses may have restrictions on maximum ounces of such A3 refrigerants. Verify your situation before ordering.
eLearning curriculum is now available for the TU-808 Heat Pump Trainer With Inverter Compressor & R-290 Refrigerant. TU-808: Suggested 2 courses totaling 36 credit hours.
- 141 Refrigeration I
- 142 Refrigeration II