Ductless mini split technology is the largest growing sector in the industry. Use this new heat pump training unit to teach the skills necessary to capitalize on the growing electrification of HVAC to reduce global warming.
This training unit features a 2-zone mini split heat pump system including high wall mounted unit and ceiling cassette mounted on an aluminum frame. Students can observe the flow of refrigerant at key points within the system through (6) extended-view sight glasses.
Advanced troubleshooting features include an electrical fault package via toggle switches, and a louver to adjust air flow to the outdoor unit. Service ports are accessible on high and low side to connect the included iManifold® service tool.
- Electrical Requirements: 208/230VAC; 60Hz; 30A
- Overall Size: 73″ L x 33″ W x 79″ H
- Uses R-410A Refrigerant
Smart Phone or Tablet for Data display and HDMI adapter and cable
- Dual Zone Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump system
- Zone 1 – Indoor High Wall Unit
- Zone 2 – Ceiling Cassette
- Louver for control of air flow to outdoor unit
- Toggle switches for electrical faults
- Access to service ports on high and low side of system
- TV display screen
eLearning curriculum is now available for the TU-601 Multi-Head Mini Split Heat Pump Training Unit. The five suggested courses below come to a total of 95 credit hours.
- 141 Refrigeration I
- 135 Heat Pumps
- 111 DC Electrical Theory Plus
- 113 Electrical Components
- 114 Electric Motors