TU-806 R-290 EEV Table-Top Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Training Unit
Welcome to the world of advanced HVAC/R training with the TU-806 R-290 EEV Table-Top AC & Refrigeration Training Unit! Developed by iConnect Training, this versatile and environmentally friendly tool is designed to offer students and professionals a comprehensive learning experience in refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
Featuring an electronic expansion valve (EEV) and utilizing the natural refrigerant R-290, the TU-806 is a powerful educational instrument that mimics a basic HVAC system. It shares many similarities with the TU-805 Mobile Table-Top Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trainer, offering an enhanced learning experience for users.
This trainer is an excellent choice for those seeking to deepen their understanding of HVAC technology and gain hands-on experience. It combines advanced technology, an intuitive interface and a portable design making it a truly exceptional training unit.
- Utilizes new “green” refrigerant R-290
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC; 60Hz; 15A
- Overall Size: 34″ L x 16″ W x 16″ H
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- 1⁄3 HP hermetically sealed reciprocating compressor
- Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV) to control the flow of refrigerant with a sophisticated design. This cutting-edge technology can also operate as a fixed orifice metering device.
- Demonstrate, operate and program an EEV electronic controller.
- R-290 natural refrigerant: can be vented to outdoor atmosphere (does not need to be recovered)
- Easy access for electrical measurements.
- Lightweight for easy on-the-go training; weighing only 80 lbs., this unit can be easily moved, transported and stored.
- Variable fan speed controls for evaporator and condenser load adjustment
- Sight glasses at inlet and outlet of evaporator and condenser constructed of explosion-proof, tie-bolt design
- Conditions of refrigerant and oil can be observed under fluid and gas stages of operation
- Evaporator and condenser copper tube coils with aluminum fins
- Drip pan located under the evaporator for condensation drain
- Includes Operation Manual
This unit utilizes a natural refrigerant, R-290, and certain schools and campuses may have restrictions on maximum ounces of such A3 refrigerants.
eLearning curriculum is now available for the TU-806 R-290 EEV Table-Top Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Training Unit. TU-806: Suggested 2 courses totaling 36 credit hours.
- 141 Refrigeration I
- 142 Refrigeration II
Shipping Weight: 230 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 36″ L x 44″ W x 25″ H