The TU-502 Gas Fired Heating Control Board contains a complete set of electrical controls for a furnace (with air conditioning) to demonstrate basic principles and provide electrical service experience. With this table-top HVAC/R trainer, technicians receive interactive education around heating systems.
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC; 60Hz; 15A
- Overall Size: 35″ L x 13″ W x 30″ H
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- All components are panel mounted and the wires are brought to terminals on the front panel
- Equipped for both thermocouple and thermopile systems
- Signal lamps show simulated operation of burner valves, circulating fan air, and air conditioning compressor
- Includes Operation Manual
E-Learning Curriculum Now Available!
Suggested 5 courses totaling 90 credit hours
Subscription includes instructor’s selection of any 5 courses in the catalog. Add more courses by request.
- 101 Fundamentals
- 111 Electrical DC Theory Plus
- 112 Electrical AC Theory Plus
- 113 Electrical Common Components
- 133 Gas Heat
Interested in the TU-502 Gas Fired Heating Control Board by iConnect Training?
Learn more about this educational control board product by downloading the spec sheet or requesting a quote below.
Shipping Weight: 190 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 37″ L x 48″ W x 42″ H
Want to learn more about the iManifold product line and their digital technology? Visit imanifold.com.
How Instructors Use the TU-502 Gas Fired Heating Control Board
With this training unit, instructors can:
- Introduce the gas burner system and millivolt systems
- Teach basic electrical devices and analyzers for heating control systems
- Show how to test with electrical instruments
- Go over the thermostat, gas valves and thermocouples
- Demonstrate how to troubleshoot the safety shutoff system
- Review the fan-limit controls