The TU-302 Control Board, Electric Heat Trainer is perfect for students learning the basics of electric heat control systems. This unit is equipped with a heat-cool thermostat and step up transformer that increases 115V supply to 220V supply. Therefore, you must remember when testing with your voltmeter, that it is on the AC scale. All the controls are surface mounted. Do not stick your fingers where they can come in contact with the wiring connections on this unit. USE CAUTION! Electric shock can occur.
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC; 60Hz; 15A
- Overall Size: 35″ L x 13″ W x 30″ H
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 115 VAC
- Power Fuse: AGC1
- Complete set of operating controls of an electric furnace
- Wired 3 element furnace circuit
- Simulated heater elements operation shown by signal lamps
- Klixon limit switch
- Fusible link safety device
- Transformer steps voltage from 120 VAC to 240 VAC
- Fan delay control
- Board designed for use on a bench or table
- Includes Instructor Guide
How Instructors Use the TU-302 Control Board, Electric Heat Trainer
With this training unit, instructors can:
- Teach electrical safety
- Demonstrate start up and shut down operations for the heating and cooling modes
- Familiarize students with the operating sequence
- Show how to take voltage measurements and use the correct range on the voltmeter
E-Learning Curriculum Now Available!
Suggested 5 courses totaling 90 credit hours
Subscription includes instructor’s selection of any 5 courses in the catalog. Add more courses by request.
- 111 Electrical DC Theory Plus
- 112 Electrical AC Theory Plus
- 113 Electrical Common Components
- 139 Electric Heat
- 243 Advanced Troubleshooting
Interested in the Electric Heat Trainer?
Download the TU-302’s spec sheet below or request a quote.
Shipping Weight: 200 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 37″ L x 48″ W x 42″ H