The TU-101 Domestic Refrigeration Build-Up Trainer is the companion to the TU-501 Motors, Controls and Circuit Trainer and is designed for the student with a working knowledge of the theory of refrigeration. Using this refrigeration training equipment, students are asked to design a system that matches specifications of a particular situation. Also, the double evaporator simulates a dual evaporator system application that demonstrates basic principles and provides service experience. The instruction kit and experiment manual provide directions for set-up and assembly. Components are provided for backboard mounting in preferred arrangement
- Uses R-134a refrigerant
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Overall Size: 34.5″ L x 18″ W x 73″ H
- 1⁄4 HP hermetic compressor with air-cooled condenser
- Domestic freezer static evaporator
- Finned high humidity evaporator
- Capillary tube
- Temperature control
- Hand valve to regulate temperature differences in evaporator
- Includes Lab Manual
- Instructor Guide
eLearning curriculum is now available for the TU-101 Domestic Refrigeration Build-Up Training Unit. The four suggested courses below come to a total of 75 credit hours.
- 111 Electrical DC Theory Plus
- 112 Electrical AC Theory Plus
- 113 Electrical Common Components
- 114 Electrical Motors
Interested in the Domestic Refrigeration Build-Up Trainer?
Submit a request for quote below. Not ready to buy yet? Download the spec sheet to learn more about the TU-101 training unit. View iConnect Training’s catalog for a complete list of HVAC/R training solutions.
Shipping Weight: 350 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 49″ L x 45″ W x 87″ H