Are you looking for a training unit that can demonstrate basic refrigeration and air conditioning principles? The TU-805 Mobile Table-Top Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trainer is a great option for giving HVAC/R students hands-on experience before they go out in the field. Plus, it is lightweight, portable and comes in a compact size perfect for classroom or mobile training. With this training unit, students can easily make electrical measurements.
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC; 60Hz; 15A
- Uses R-134a Refrigerant
- Overall Size: 34″ L x 16″ W x 16″ H
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- 1⁄3 HP hermetically sealed reciprocating compressor.
- Lightweight for easy on-the-go training; weighing only 80 lbs., this unit can be easily moved, transported and stored.
- Variable fan speed controls for evaporator and condenser load adjustment
- Sight glasses at inlet and outlet of evaporator and condenser constructed of explosion-proof, tie-bolt design
- Conditions of refrigerant and oil can be observed under fluid and gas stages of operation
- Evaporator and condenser copper tube coils with aluminum fins
- Drip pan located under the evaporator for condensation drain
- Includes Operation Manual
- Easy access for electrical measurements
- Recommended Basic Refrigeration Fundamentals Course
- Standard Range iManifold® 900C System Analyzer Kit
*Convenient push cart available separately
About the TU-805 Mobile Table-Top Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Training Unit
Don’t let the TU-805 Mobile Table-Top Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Training Unit’s small size fool you as it actually does a lot and is one of iConnect Training’s most popular units.
Sight glasses can be found on the inlet and outlet condenser coil which allows students to see the phase change on the refrigerant. There are various fancy controls to show varying loads. Students can easily make electrical measurements with the easy access loops. When the fan speed is adjusted, the effect can be seen really quickly. With real-time diagnostics on the screen, the iManifold app brings the whole technology together.
Thanks to its clean compact design, this training unit is a great option for giving HVAC/R students hands-on experience before they go out in the field. Plus, it is lightweight and portable perfect for classroom or mobile training. Everything can be observed in real time.
The TU-805 is great for recruiting events or talking to prospective students. Its unique design garners attention and gets the conversation started. You’re sure to attract high caliber students!