The TU-208 Combination Forced Air & Hydronic Heating Trainer provides demonstration and service practice with forced air and hydronic heating systems, including hot water heating systems. All components are standard brands of equipment, full size and completely operational.
- Electrical requirements: 208/240VAC; 60Hz (Amp requirement varies with model)
- Uses R-410A Refrigerant
- Overall Size:191″ L x 34″ W x 95″ H
- Training unit can be custom built to meet your needs
- A student experiment manual specifically written for this equipment
- Experiments include: Introduction of Principles, References, Pre-Lab Questions, Lab Procedure, Post-Lab Exercises
- Experiment topics include: Forced Air Furnace, Circulation Systems, Burner Systems, Flue Gas Analysis, Duct System, Air Balancing, Flame Safety Devices, Temperature and Humidity Control, Heat Transfer Devices, Oil Fired Boiler and Burner Systems, Draft Regulators and Piping Systems
- Includes Operations Manual and various textbooks depending on customization
NOTE: 240V plug not included
Hydronic Heating Training Unit Is Customizable!
Customers have the options of:
- Heat Pump or Condensing Unit
- Gas Furnace or Air Handler
- Oil-Fired Boiler or Electric Boiler or Gas Boiler
- Optional Water Pump Package TU-WPP