The EP-525 Residential A/C and Heat Pump Equipment Package provides HVAC technicians with the perfect selection of tools and analytic equipment. This kit includes a Halide Leak Detector, service wrench, Super Vak-Check, multi-meter and high-quality vacuum pump. The multimeter works with iManifold and allows various ways to take measurements. With this residential HVAC equipment package, technicians are able to detect refrigerant leaks, measure vacuum, take electrical readings and even pull vacuum on a system. These service tools are nice to have in any classroom.
- 1⁄4″ x 5⁄16″ service wrench
- Leak detector kit
- Multimeter with temperature probes and clamp
- 6.0 CFM Vacuum pump
Interested in This A/C and Heat Pump Equipment Package?
You can download the spec sheet for more information or submit a request for a quote. Want to talk to an iConnect Training representative directly? Feel free to give us a call at (716) 699-2031.
About the EP-525 Residential A/C and Heat Pump Equipment Package
This residential A/C and heat pump equipment package comes with a 1/4″ x 5/16″ service wrench by Diversitech, Halide leak detector kit from Diversitech, 6 CFM eliminator vacuum pump by JB Industries Inc., Diversitech Super Vak-Check II and a UEI HVAC clamp-on meter DL429 B from UEI Test Instruments.
The JB Industries vacuum pump is made in the USA. Features include:
- 2-Stage direct drive with 1/2 HP 1725 RPM motor
- Easy access 1/4″ or 3/8″ intake tee
- 25 micron vacuum rating
- All metal construction with burnished cover, brass fittings and stainless steel valving
- Ergonomic 1/2″ break-resistant exhaust handle
- Large, easy-to-see oil level sight glass with easy access oil fill on cover
- Tethered safety cap to prevent oil spills
- 100% field repairable
- Removable, interchangeable power cord on dual voltage motors
The UEI clamp-on meter offers technicians dual temperature, True RMS precision, a voltage and amp range that extends applications to ECM motors, variable speed DC motors, plug & play DC motors and AC ductless mini splits. It also has a free app and wireless capability. Features include:
|Auto power off||Yes|
|Low battery warning||Yes|
|Free App Available||iOS® & Android™|
|Protective boot or overmolding||Yes|