With the TUE-200 Residential Wiring Demonstrator, students gain a full understanding of National Electrical Code residential electrical circuits. Through real-world application practice, future technicians attain a substantial beginning level skill and proficiency using tools of the electrical trade.
- Electrical requirements: 240VAC; 60Hz; 30A
- Overall size: Triangular Layout: 67″ x 67″ x 99″, 90″ Height
- Casters, locking hardware, inter-connecting twist lock plugs and caps to connect the ceiling section. Folds to occupy minimum floor space. Sturdy construction and completely wired. Trainer will provide 100-Amp service.
- 2 & 3-way switches
- Lights controlled from 1 or more locations
- Central distribution with circuit breakers
- EMT conduit, romex and greenfield wiring
- In-wall and surface mounted wiring devices
- Low voltage signaling devices, 120 and 240VAC, 3-wire Edison wiring
- Control and installation – fluorescent lighting
- Control and installation – incandescent lighting
- Includes two books, National Electrical Code Book and Electrical Wiring Residential, that offer students opportunities for hands-on practice in interpreting and applying Code requirements, making this an ideal resource for those who will work in the residential electrical industry.
* NOTE: 240V plug not included
For other electrical training units, visit our product page here.
Want to Learn More About This Demonstrator?
Download the product spec sheet or request a quote below. You can also give us a call at (716) 699-2031. We’ll be able to answer any questions you may have concerning this HVAC/R training product.
TUE-200 Residential Wiring Demonstrator Video
eLearning curriculum is now available for the TUE-200 Residential Wiring Demonstrator Training Unit. The three suggested courses below come to a total of 54 credit hours.
- 111 Electrical DC Theory Plus
- 112 Electrical AC Theory Plus
- 113 Electrical Common Components
Shipping Weight: 780 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 97″ L x 45″ W x 80″ H